How To Deal With Premature Ejaculation
Learning how to deal with premature ejaculation isn’t always a simple process, but it is usually something that men can learn to do with practice. Premature ejaculation is something that can affect any man from time to time, and it can be quite embarrassing. It also usually deprives the female of a lot of sexual satisfaction. Learning to deal with premature ejaculation is a mostly about gaining control your body, but there are also some tricks and additional things that can help when pure sexual technique isn’t enough.
- Try masturbating before sex. This is an old trick, and it can work pretty well to deal with premature ejaculation. A lot of guys will take a lot longer to orgasm if they’ve already done it once in the same day. Give it a try and see if it helps. You might even want to try masturbating twice during the day. At some point your going to run out of steam, and your following orgasms will take longer.
- Strengthen your PC muscle. This is the muscle that you use to hold back urine, and it also has a big impact on helping deal with premature ejaculation. If you can clench down tightly with your PC muscle, you can sometimes stifle an ejaculation before it gets started.
- During sex, be aware of your upcoming ejaculation. Don’t get so caught up in the act that you forget about your body.
- Vary your rhythm. This one is tricky because it basically lessens the pleasure of sex, but the bottom line is that a constant steady motion is usually what leads to orgasm, so mixing things up might help you last longer.
- Try the squeeze method. This involves letting your partner squeeze down on the end of your penis right before you orgasm. It can sometimes stifle the premature ejaculation, allowing you to gain control and resume normal sex.
- Try numbing agents. There are various creams sold that can lessen your feeling during sex. This is not an ideal solution because sometimes people have allergic reactions to the creams, and it can reduce enjoyment for your partner as well, but in an extreme case, it can be worth a try.