How To Deal With Testicle Enlargement
Want to find out how to deal with testicle enlargement? Are your testicles enlarged and you want to know what you should do about it? Read on for instructions on how to deal with testicle enlargement.
- Realize you have a problem. Any enlargement of the testicles or scrotum that makes them swollen or larger than normal should be addressed. An enlarged testicle can be due to a sexually transmitted disease, an infection, leukemia, testicular or kidney cancer, and numerous other physical ailments.
- Seek medical treatment. If you are in a lot of pain or believe you are having an emergency situation, head to the emergency room at the nearest hospital. Otherwise, make an appointment to see your general practitioner or primary physician for a testicular exam as soon as possible.
- Get a physical assessment. Your doctor will do a physical exam to evaluate your testicle enlargement.
- Be tested. If you are being evaluated for a disease, you may have to have a blood or urine test to determine if you actually have it.
- Do treatment. Depending on what your individual circumstance is, you may have to be put on antibiotics for an infection, have surgical intervention or other treatment such as chemotherapy.
If you have testicle enlargement, you really do need to address it. Come to terms with the fact that you have an issue, and get the evaluation, testing, and treatment that you need. This is the only way to know for sure what you're dealing with and ultimately resolve your condition.