There are numerous opinions in regards to how to deal with testicular discomfort. In the interest of information accuracy, here are a few of the more popular ones. If there is pain in both testicles, it is actually a good sign that there is nothing seriously wrong as testicular cancer normally develops on only one side. Try the home remedies listed below in order to see what will work best for you.
You will need:
- Warm water
- Ice pack
- Small pillow
- Heating pad
- Athletic supporter
- Determine if the testicular discomfort is severe enough to see a doctor. For severe pain, it is a good idea to take a trip to the doctor’s office just to be safe. For mild pain, home remedies are usually enough.
- Home remedies are still used because they work. The favored one is to apply heat. Heat is for strains, pulled muscles, and testicular discomfort.
- When heat does not work or causes more pain, use ice. An ice pack will help reduce swelling and testicular discomfort. Protect skin by placing a towel around ice prior to placing against skin.
- Using an athletic supporter can help relieve some of the testicular discomfort and swelling. This may allow for completion of obligations.
- At bed time, roll up a towel to put under the scrotum. This will give some support to the scrotum thereby reducing some of the testicular discomfort.
- Last but not least, over the counter pain medications can be used. Analgesics such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be use to help with the testicular discomfort and swelling
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …