There are numerous opinions in regards to how to deal with testicular discomfort. In the interest of information accuracy, here are a few of the more popular ones. If there is pain in both testicles, it is actually a good sign that there is nothing seriously wrong as testicular cancer normally develops on only one side. Try the home remedies listed below in order to see what will work best for you.
You will need:
- Warm water
- Ice pack
- Small pillow
- Heating pad
- Athletic supporter
- Determine if the testicular discomfort is severe enough to see a doctor. For severe pain, it is a good idea to take a trip to the doctor’s office just to be safe. For mild pain, home remedies are usually enough.
- Home remedies are still used because they work. The favored one is to apply heat. Heat is for strains, pulled muscles, and testicular discomfort.
- When heat does not work or causes more pain, use ice. An ice pack will help reduce swelling and testicular discomfort. Protect skin by placing a towel around ice prior to placing against skin.
- Using an athletic supporter can help relieve some of the testicular discomfort and swelling. This may allow for completion of obligations.
- At bed time, roll up a towel to put under the scrotum. This will give some support to the scrotum thereby reducing some of the testicular discomfort.
- Last but not least, over the counter pain medications can be used. Analgesics such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be use to help with the testicular discomfort and swelling
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …