There are numerous opinions in regards to how to deal with testicular discomfort. In the interest of information accuracy, here are a few of the more popular ones. If there is pain in both testicles, it is actually a good sign that there is nothing seriously wrong as testicular cancer normally develops on only one side. Try the home remedies listed below in order to see what will work best for you.
You will need:
- Warm water
- Ice pack
- Small pillow
- Heating pad
- Athletic supporter
- Determine if the testicular discomfort is severe enough to see a doctor. For severe pain, it is a good idea to take a trip to the doctor’s office just to be safe. For mild pain, home remedies are usually enough.
- Home remedies are still used because they work. The favored one is to apply heat. Heat is for strains, pulled muscles, and testicular discomfort.
- When heat does not work or causes more pain, use ice. An ice pack will help reduce swelling and testicular discomfort. Protect skin by placing a towel around ice prior to placing against skin.
- Using an athletic supporter can help relieve some of the testicular discomfort and swelling. This may allow for completion of obligations.
- At bed time, roll up a towel to put under the scrotum. This will give some support to the scrotum thereby reducing some of the testicular discomfort.
- Last but not least, over the counter pain medications can be used. Analgesics such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be use to help with the testicular discomfort and swelling
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.