Learning how to deal with a woman turning 40 years-old can be something very worthwhile. Often, she will be depressed, and self conscious about her age and appearance as she thinks that she is suddenly aging, but you must convince her that she is still beautiful and very pleasant to be around, or she will not be happy, and she will be very disappointed in you. Following is some advice on how to deal with a woman's turning 40 years-old.
You will need the following:
- Special birthday event and crowd
- Great gift
- Jewelry (optional)
- Special getaway
- Likely, your woman will be a little depressed before she has her fortieth birthday, as her mind will be on its approaching. What you can do to better her disposition from the start is plan a great birthday event. A surprise party with her friends, a great gift, some nice jewelry, plenty of nice flowers, and other birthday entities can make her happier from the start.
- Even after her birthday, however, she may still feel depressed, as she will be thinking that she is getting old. You will need to show her that this is not the case. Tell her how satisfied you are with her, and make her feel that she is just being silly if she remarks about how she is becoming less attractive, which, especially as a consequence of age, is something no woman looks forward to.
- You should also try to comfort her by doing something that you rarely do to cheer her up. Any special getaway, such as an actual vacation (that aligns with her interests), or even a very lovely evening out after she has turned 40 years-old will surely cheer her up. This will show her that you are not ashamed of her at all, and that her disgust at having turned 40 is all in her head.
- Keep up your support and expressed affection and acceptance of her. Then, shortly, this self conscious feeling of hers will fade, and you will not have to deal with it again for another decade.
Learning how to deal with a woman turning 40-years old is pretty easy. All that you have to do is make her happy. Have a nice birthday event, get her special things, take her somewhere special, even if just for the evening, and continue showing her your affection, and she will soon forget that she is aging.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …