How To Decorate A Luxury Motor Home
Are you wondering how to decorate a luxury motor home? As the new owner of a luxury motor home, you may find the existing interior is not working for you. First, decide if your decorating is for aesthetics, personal taste, updating or functionalism.
- Budget. Determine the amount of money you want to invest into decorating the luxury motor home. If you have the funds available to only tackle a project or two at a time start with the necessary items first.
- Electrical. Install lights, appliances and additional outlets. If you have the know how to add lighting or rewire your luxury motor home you will save a lot. Hire a professional electrician if you do not have the know how to do the work yourself.
- Style. Decide what style or theme you desire. Use the same style or theme throughout the entire interior of the luxury motor home.
- Stationary items. Installing or re-installing cabinetry, etc. to match or alter the existing floor plan to achieve the desired effect in the beginning will save a lot of time and expense.
- Paint or wallpaper. Remove existing wallpaper using a 1:4 ratio of liquid fabric softener and water. Choose paint and/or wallpaper you desire.
- Flooring. Replace carpeting, padding and/or linoleum after you are certain all stationary items are where you want them to be placed. Choose colors in carpeting and/or linoleum you will be happy with. Stick with smaller patterns on flooring to not accentuate the small floor plan.
- Upholstery. Replace fabric on dining bench seats, chairs, couches and head boards with new upholstery of your choice.
- Fabric. Curtains, bedspreads, throw pillows, etc. can now be replaced if desired to match your new decor.