Need to know how to decorate tent for graduation party? When you decorate a tent for a graduation party, you have to have a plan. Without a little pre-planning, decorating a tent can become a huge job. However, it doesn't have to be difficult, you can easily set up and throw a great graduation bash.
You will need:
- Tables for guests
- Chairs for guests
- Two buffet tables
- White strand lights
- Congratulations graduate banner
- Steamers in the school colors
- White table clothes for guest tables and buffet tables
- Helium balloons in the school colors
- Confetti in school colors
- Small glass fish bowls, one for each guest table
- Marbles in the school colors
- White pillar candles, one for each guest table
- Plastic plates and cups
- Plastic forks, spoons and knives
- Napkins in the school colors
- Set up the two buffet tables at one edge of the tent. One table is for food, and one is for gifts. Cover both tables with a white table cloth. Then sprinkle the colored confetti over the tops of the tables. On the food table set the plastic plates, cups, forks, spoons and knives out so they are easy for guests to find. The napkins should be set on the food table as well.
- Arrange the guest tables around the remaining edges of the tent. By arranging the tables this way, you have enough room in the middle for guests to mingle, and guests can easily get to the food and drinks. Set chairs at each table.
- Cover the guest tables with white table clothes. Make sure the table clothes are centered on the table so that they hang evenly on each side.
- Decorate the guest tables. Sprinkle confetti on top of each table. Then place a fish bowl in the center of the tables. Place one white pillar candle in the center of the fishbowl. Then surround the candle with the colored marbles. The marbles should cover approximately one-third of the bottom of the candle.
- Hang the banner on the edge of the tent. The banner should be facing the guests as they enter the tent, and be centered.
- Hang the white strand lights in the tent. The strand lights should hang from the ceiling of the tent. This will help create light if the party runs into the evening.
- Hang the streamers around the edges of the tent. Take a strand of each color and lightly twist them together. Then attach the streamers across the edges of the tent with tape.
- Light the candles. Right before guests are scheduled to arrive, light the candles to complete the look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.