Look no further as we will outline exactly how to delete achievements on your Xbox 360 console. Competitive gamers often compare their achievements with other gamers like themselves and dislike the fact that an unwanted game or arcade demo remains on their achievement list. Well we now have just the solution for you on how to delete achievements from your Xbox 360.
- Press the Xbox 360 guide button. This button would be the big round circle with an X in the middle of your controller and calls your main Xbox 360 menu which outlines your entire system.
- Scroll left to the 'Games' tab. The tab should be on the sides of the menu options.
- Select 'Achievements' from the list. Select the Achievements option from the menu, it should be the first option.
- Toggle through the list and find a game history you wish to delete. Remember it can only be a game in which the user earned no achievement.
- Press the (blue) 'X' button to delete game history. Any achievement you wish to delete can be removed at this stage as long as you are connected to Xbox Live and have not earned any achievement.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …