How to Delete MySpace Account
Are you tired of your MySpace account and want to know how to delete Myspace account? Is it just sucking up megabytes in cyberspace? Have you moved on to other social networking sites, or do you just want to lighten your load? Then, it's time to delete your MySpace account, and it's quite simple.
- Log in to your MySpace account. Enter your username and password. You will be taken to your homepage.
- Click on "My Account." This button is found on the right-hand side under the search bar. This is where you will find all of your account settings.
- Click on "Account." The second option on this page, toward the left-hand side, is "Account". This will take you to a survey that asks you why you are leaving MySpace. It also allows you to change your mind about cancellation, providing you a chance to verify that you really and truly wish to delete your MySpace account.
- Click "Cancel My Account." This button causes a cancellation email to be sent to the account you used when originally set up your MySpace. Follow the link inside the email to deactivate your account.
- If for some reason the email link doesn't work, or you don't receive the confirmation email, go to "Edit Profile" and type "REMOVE PROFILE" in the "About Me" section. Then contact MySpace and ask them to delete your account. Include your profile ID or URL.
- If this doesn't work, attach a salute as you contact MySpace and ask them to delete MySpace profile. A salute is a clear photograph of you holding up a handwritten paper with your MySpace URL or profile ID number on it.