How To Delete Myspace Profile
If you're sick of having your emotional innards splayed over the internet, you can start with this guide on how to delete your myspace. It's relatively simple, and should be a painless process.
- Hover over My Stuff. My Stuff is located in the upper navigation bar.
- Click Account Settings.
- Underneath Account Cancellation, you'll see a space labeled "Cancel Account". Click it.
- A field will pop up, asking you why you're leaving. Tell them, if you want, and then click "Cancel Account".
You should get a confirmation email at the account that you used to initially register your profile. Normally, you would click a confirmation link in the email, where you're given one last chance to keep your account; ignore this and click "cancel account" one last time. You're done. In the newest myspace interface, the Cancel Account option doesn't work. If you don't receive a confirmation email and you don't have access the the email account you originally signed up with, follow these steps. Delete all information and content from all sections of your profile.
- Write "PLEASE REMOVE" in the section labelled "About Me."
- Send an email to email@example.com. You must request that Myspace removes the account due to the fact that you didn't get the cancellation email. Make sure that you tell them that you've deleted all content, and that you've put "PLEASE REMOVE" in the "About Me" section.
And presto, they'll delete your MySpace account.