Need to know how to delete photos on Facebook? Now that you’ve uploaded embarrassing pictures from your weekend and upset a friend who would prefer not to have evidence on the internet, you may need to learn how to delete photos on Facebook. You can also untag photos that your friends uploaded to Facebook if you don’t want the photo attached to your profile.
To delete photos on Facebook, you will need:
- A Facebook account
- Internet access
- Visit the Facebook website. Log in using your email address and password.
- From the home page, click “Photos” on the left navigation menu. Click “My Uploads.”
- Choose the album from which you wish to delete pictures by clicking either the album cover photo, the name of the album or “Edit Album.” The albums will be organized chronologically, so if you wish to delete a photo from an album you recently updated, it will appear at the top of the list.
- Click “Edit Photos” from the top of the album tool. Scroll to locate the picture you wish to delete.
- Mark the checkbox that says “Delete this photo.” Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save Changes.”
- To untag photos on Facebook, the process is similar. Visit the Facebook website. Log in using your email address and password.
- From the home page, click “Profile.” Under your profile picture on the right, click “View Photos of Me.”
- Locate the photo you wish to untag. Use the numbers to scroll through the tagged pictures of you.
- Click the photo to open it. Locate your name beneath the caption.
- Click “remove tag.” This will remove the photo from the list of photos of you, and also remove it from your mini feed and news feed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.