How To Delete Photos From An iPod
Here's how to delete photos on an iPod. While the iPod is a convenient way to carry around your photos and show them off to friends and family, sometimes you need to delete photos from your iPod to make room for newer stuff. Maybe you want to cram more music onto your iPod, and the only way that can happen is if you get rid of a few photos from your last time out with the guys that didn't turn out so hot. However, before you delete photos from you iPod for good, you may want to e-mail yourself a copy in case you need it to blackmail one of your friends in the future.
- Locate the Photos app on your iPod. It should have a picture of a daisy on the front of it.
- Click the Photos app to open it.
- Click on Camera Roll
- Locate the photo you would like to delete from your iPod.
- Click on the photo.
- You may have to touch the screen to bring up the options.
- Click on the image of the trash can in the lower right-hand corner.
- Two options will appear: Delete Photo or Cancel. Click Delete Photo.
- You have successfully deleted the photo from your iPod. From this point you can scroll through your pictures either using the on-screen buttons or by swiping the screen with your finger and delete any photos from your iPod that you no longer want. Also, you can e-mail yourself or someone else a photo from the on-screen options mentioned in Step 6. Instead of clicking on the image of the trash can, click on the image of the arrow in the lower left-hand corner. Click the option that says "E-mail Photo."