How To Delete A Pic Of You Permanently On Facebook
Do you need to know how to delete a pic of you permanently on Facebook? Maybe you finally realized that cowboy hat picture is dumb. Maybe something good even happened, such as losing 50 pounds, and you want to delete that old fat picture to replace it with a new thin one. Whatever your reasons are, you can easily delete a pic of you permanently on Facebook, and here’s how you do it:
To delete a pic of you permanently on Facebook, you will need:
- A Facebook account
- A Facebook picture of yourself
- Sign in to Facebook. Enter your email and password and click “Login.”
- Go to your profile page. Find the “Profile” button in the upper right-hand corner of the home page between “Home” and “Account.” Then, click “Profile.” Alternatively, you could click your name next to your picture in the left-hand corner of the home page.
- Go to your photos page. Under your profile picture you’ll see a link that says, “View Photos of Me.” Click that link. You could also click the “Photos” tab from the tab selection.
- Go to the album containing the picture you want to delete. All pictures are stored in albums. Just click on the album the picture is in.
- Open the picture you want to delete. Find the picture want to get rid of, and click on it to open it up.
- Delete a pic you permanently on Facebook. Now that you can see the picture full size, and you’ve confirmed your hatred for it, find the list of options for photo changes under the right-hand side of your picture. Now, click “Delete This Photo.” A box will appear, asking you to confirm, and just click “Delete” to get rid of it forever.
Now you know how to delete a pic of you permanently on Facebook. Hopefully, you have a better replacement picture.