If you're wondering how to delete pictures from Wii Message Board, don't worry. It's simple to accomplish. Whether you want to free up space on your Wii console or you want to remove an objectionable picture a friend sent you, you can do so straight from the Wii Message Board.
To delete pictures from Wii Message Board, you'll need:
- Nintendo Wii
- Turn on your Wii. Click the Wii Message Board icon at the bottom right-hand side of the screen to enter the message board.
- Click on the calendar. Choose the date that you received the unwanted picture. You can find these days more easily if there is a little envelope icon on the date. Click the date to open up the messages you got on that date.
- Choose the message that came with the picture. Click on the picture on the Wii Message Board using your Wii remote and the A button to see a larger view of the picture. Make sure this is the picture you want to delete. After all, you wouldn't want to get rid of something important.
- Click the trash can icon at the top right of the screen. This will appear when you have the message open and the picture minimized.
- Choose "Okay" when asked if you're sure. You have now successfully been able to delete pictures from Wii Message Board. Exit the Wii Message Board by clicking the icon at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
Delete pictures from Wii Message Board as they come to you. Since each picture is tied to the date it was received, it's harder to find unwanted pictures years later.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?