How To Delete Songs From Ipod
It's helpful to learn how to delete songs from an iPod, because if you own an iPod Touch, it is important that you know it is impossible to delete music, songs, and photos manually. Unless it is an application from the iTunes store, synced music, photos, and videos can only be deleted and added from the computer.
- Open iTunes on your PC. It should take a couple of seconds for the page to fully load.
- Click on "Music" under "Library" (at the top, left-hand corner). There will be a list of all the songs that can be added to your iPod or that are already on there at the bottom of the ITunes page.
- Uncheck all the songs from the albums in the list you don't want. Scroll the side bar up or down to navigate through songs. Be sure to do a double check once you have unchecked all the songs you do not want. This is to prevent you from having to the process over again.
- Connect your iPod to your computer. Be sure to use the proper cord that came with the device. Alternatives can damage the device and your computer.
- Click FILE once ITunes recognizes your IPod. It should not take no more that thirty seconds for your computer to recognize your device if connected properly.
- Click SYNC iPod. Everything unchecked will not appear on your iPod after the sync is complete.
- Disconnect your iPod. Be sure not to yank, pull, or force the cord out of the device or the computer. That could result in broken pieces.
- Check your music library. Stroll through your songs to double check to see if the undesired songs were deleted from your device.