How To Delete Tagged Photos On Facebook
Need to know how to delete tagged photos on Facebook? Since your so-called friend decided to upload undesirable pictures of you, you probably can’t delete them from the Web completely without persuading your friend to do it. However, you can delete tagged photos on Facebook so nobody can see them on your page. This is useful when you want a real job, and you’d rather not let future employers see you beer bonging a twelve pack. Okay, here’s how you do it:
To delete tagged photos on Facebook, you will need:
- A Facebook account
- At least one tagged photo of you
- Log on to your Facebook account. Enter your email and password in the designated fields, and then click “Login.”
- Go to your profile page. Click on “Profile” in the upper right hand corner of the home page, or click on your name in the left-hand corner to go to your profile page.
- Go to your photos page. To do this, click on “View Photos of Me” beneath your profile picture. Alternatively, you could also click on the “Photos” tab from the tab menu.
- Open the album you’re tagged in. Your tagged photos are in an album somewhere on this page, find the album, and click on it.
- Open the tagged photo you want to get rid of . Find the first photo you want to delete from Facebook, and click it.
- Remove the tag from the photo. Now, you should be looking at the offending picture. Just look below your photo toward left side, and click “Remove Tag.”
- Repeat as necessary. Hopefully, you don’t want to delete that many tagged photos because it can take a while, but just repeat the last two steps as needed until all of your tagged photos are gone.
Now you know how to delete tagged photos on Facebook, and you no longer have to worry about future employers holding your beer bong skills against you.