Anyone with a Facebook should know how to delete tagged photos of you on Facebook if they are taken by a friend as their own. While it is almost next to impossible to delete the photo of you from Facebook, it is possible to remove the tag of you from the photo. If you want to completely remove the photo from the site, the most you can do is ask your friend to remove the photo or edit you out of it.
You will need:
- A computer
- The Internet (You will need the Internet in order to get onto Facebook.com)
If you wish to remove the tag, do as follows:
- Log onto Facebook.com.
- Click on your profile.
- Find your profile picture, it is in the top right hand side of your profile.
- Under your profile picture there will be a link that says "View photos of me". Click on this link.
- At the top of your photos page will be all the photos that have you tagged in them. Above this group of photos it will say "Photos of you". Do not confuse this with the photo albums below it that says "Your Albums." Your albums are the photos that you have added to Facebook yourself.
- In the "Photos of you" box it will show all of your tagged photos one by one. They will not appear in an album. In order to remove the tags you'll have to remove them manually one by one. Click on the first picture that has you tagged in it.
- After clicking on the first picture that has you tagged in it, it will make the picture larger. At the bottom left of the picture it will show who has been tagged in the photo. If there is more than one person tagged, simply find your name.
- After finding your name, there will be a link beside it that says "Remove Tag". Click this. It should remove the tag.
- If there are more pictures of you with tags you would like to remove, click the back button on your browser and repeat the process of removing tags.
Facebook can be complicated sometimes. If you're having more trouble with Facebook, you can write a administrator person on the site that will gladly help you with any problems you have with Facebook.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …