Need to know how to design sunglass frames? Sometimes you may want to bring out your inner designer and design your own sunglasses. if that store bought pair is missing that special something and you want to add your own touch. The internet has made it much easier for you add your own flair to accessories such as sunglasses. Oakley Eyewear is a company that has made it possible for you to design your sunglasses. Here's how to design sunglasses frames.
- Visit the Oakley eyewear website. Click the "products" button at the top right corner of the home page.
- Scroll down the page and click "custom." Then click "sunglasses."
- View the designs shown on the pages. Select the style of sunglasses frames that you desire. You can choose from a variety of sports, active, women's, Asian fit, and MLB sunglasses.
- Select the design elements that you desire. They are located to the right of the picture of your desired sunglasses frames.
- Choose your features. This is when you can decide on your frame color, lens color, icon color, MLB logo (if desired), and text etching.
- Select additional accessories to go with your sunglasses. You can choose items such as sunglasses cases and lens cleaning kits. etching.
- Click the "add to cart" button located at the bottom of the design elements. Determine if all of the information is correct and click the "checkout" button.
- Fill out the payment form with all of the necessary payment information.
Whether you're wearing your new MLB inspired glasses to the ballpark, or just a regular pair to the beach, lake, pool or next backyard BBQ you can now protect you eyes in style.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.