Do you want to learn how to design a tattoo? Many times people go into a tattoo studio and pick out pre-made tattoo designs. But if you have a flair for creativity, you have the option of designing your own tattoo.
Things you'll need:
- Assistance from tattoo parlor
- Pen and paper
- Using your creativity. Tattoos are partially about creativity. Even though a lot of tattoos could be alike, most people put their own spin on their design. When you design a tattoo from the beginning, you have the option of being completely original. It's just a matter of personal taste and creativity.
- Talented tattoos. You'll notice if you have a natural flair for designing a tattoo. Using a basic ink pen and just letting your ideas flow out of your own hand will tell you how much talent you have to design a tattoo. You'll get comments when all you were doing is playing with designs, not that guys go around with writing on their bodies. Paper is a good way to let your ideas flow, too.
- Help with technology. There are sites online that allow you to design a tattoo using computer technology. Just like some artists use computer programs to do artwork, not all tattoos are done freehand.
- Basic ink pen. Grab a pen and sketch or draw away. See what you come up with. Look at unfinished tattoos and add a design or two. Mixing your ideas with others could result in one killer design.
Now you have some ideas to run with to design a tattoo and you know about the technology online using computer software to enhance your tattoo. These ideas should make your next tattoo lots of fun to play with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.