How To Design Twitter
If you are a Twitter user, and would like to learn how to design Twitter to make your page unique, follow the simple instructions here. By learning how to design Twitter, you can change your background, and adjust your font and design colors.
How to design Twitter:
- Log in. Before you can learn how to design Twitter, you will need to log in to your account. If you have never edited your Twitter page before, you are probably looking at a very plain screen, which is what people see when they visit your Twitter page. We're about to change that for you.
- Go to settings. Let's begin by changing your Twitter background. To do this, you will need to go to settings. On the homepage, in the upper right corner, you'll see several words: Home. Profile. Find People. Settings. Help. Sign out. Click on the word 'settings' now.
- Change Twitter background. This screen will have several options to choose from. Find the word 'Design' at the top of the page and click on that. Here you will see several pre-made graphics that you can use as your Twitter background. You can use any of these if you'd like, or you can select a photo from your computer to use as your Twitter background. If you would like to use a picture from your computer, look at the bottom of the screen and click on the words 'change background image'. Click the 'browse' button and upload the photo you would like to use. If you want the background tiled, select that now as well.
- Design Twitter. Now that you have an attractive new Twitter background, you can learn how to design Twitter colors that will match it. On the same page, towards the bottom, click on the words, "change design colors". You'll now see five small boxes, which will all have varied colors. If you'll notice, just above the boxes you'll see words. These words read: Background. Text. Links. Sidebar. Sidebar border. Whichever colors are inside the boxes, are the colors that are currently set for each of these areas. These colors can be changed by simply clicking on the box and adjusting the color bar.
- Save changes. The last step in learning how to design Twitter, is to save your changes. If you do not click the 'save' button, all your changes will be lost. Thus, you will want to click on the 'save changes' button now.
There you have it! In less than ten minutes, you have learned how to design Twitter. Now, you can change the look of your Twitter page for holidays, special occasions, or anytime.