How Design Your Own Nike Shox
Looking for information on how to design your own Nike Shox? Nike provides a service called NikeiD that allows you to completely design and customize both men's and women's Nike Shox. You are able to choose the colors for all aspects of your Nike Shox, including the midfoot, heel, lace, and midsole. You can even change the color of the shox. It takes approximately 4 weeks for your Nike Shox to be ready, so keep that in mind when you are placing your order.
To design your own Nike Shox, you will need:
- A computer with Internet access
- A credit card to pay for the Nike Shox
- Visit The NikeiD Website. You will need to visit the NikeiD website in order to design your own Nike Shox. The website for the NikeiD website is http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp.
- Select Your Nike Shox. Once you have accessed the NikeiD website, position your mouse over the Men's or Women's tab at the top of the website. When the drop-down menu appears, select Nike Shox. You will then be able to select the pair of Nike Shox that you would like to design by clicking on the thumbnail picture of the shoe.
- Design Your Nike Shox. When you click on the pair of Nike Shox that you would like to design, you will notice an enlarged version of that shoe on your screen. To begin the design process, click on that shoe. You will then need to choose the color for the base, overlay, midfoot, swoosh and heel accent, heel, lace, midsole and lining, and shox. Once you have chosen those colors, you can add personalized text to the back of your Nike Shox if you want to. To order the shoes that you have designed, simply click on the orange Add To Cart button.
- Nike accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You will need to enter your credit card information during the checkout process if you would like to order the Nike Shox that you have designed.