Learning how to determine ring size can be a useful thing to know. You can figure out your ring size without the help of a professional. This is a good mention when you’re shopping for a ring online. You will not have to worry about accidentally purchasing a ring that won’t fit on your finger. Not only that, but you get to skip the hassle of going elsewhere to have your ring size measured.
In order to determine ring size, you will need:
- Get a piece of string. The most important thing you will need when learning how to determine ring size is a piece of string. It doesn’t matter what type of string it is. The only thing that matters is the length. The string should be at least four inches long. If it’s too small, you won’t be able to accurately measure your ring size.
- Wrap the string around your finger. In order to determine ring size, you will need to wrap the string around your finger. Make sure to wrap it around the base of your finger. Ensure that it’s not too tight or too loose because you don’t want the ring to slip off your finger as you’re wearing it.
- Place a mark on the string. To determine your ring size, you will need to mark the string at the point where it completes a circle. You will need to use a ruler to measure the string from the beginning to the point that you marked. Make you are accurately reading the measurement.
- Find your measurement on the ring size chart. Each measurement has a corresponding ring size. This chart is another essential part of figuring out how to determine ring size.
- Size four is 1-13/16 inches
- Size five is 1-15/16 inches
- Size six is 2-1/16 inches
- Size seven is 2-1/8 inches
- Size eight is 2-1/4 inches
- Size nine is 2-5/16 inches
- Size ten is 2-7/16 inches
- Size eleven is 2-9/16 inches
- Size twelve is 2- 5/8 inches
- Size thirteen is 2-3/4 inches
- Size fourteen is 2-7/8 inches