- Iron-rich foods that you can eat. For instance, dark leafy greens are excellent since they have fiber and other vital nutrients including iron. Kale, collard greens, and broccoli are great. Another is spinach, which is a lot more beneficial than ice burg lettuce.
- A small amount of meat. Meat gives the best iron absorption eaten along with fresh green leafy vegetables.
- Seafood is another source rich in iron, also best when eaten along leafy greens to combat anemia.
- Beans are full of iron, especially lima and kidney beans.
- Dried fruits and nuts are surprising good sources of iron.
- Whole grains in breads and cereals fortified with iron are excellent.
- Blackstrap molasses and wheat germ are surprising sources of iron.
- Avocados and melon are also good suppliers.
- Citrus fruits and juices and other sources of Vitamin C such as tomatoes and oranges help your body absorb iron and beat anemia. A supplement can also have the same function.
- Avoid foods that block iron absorption such as milk, coffee, tea, egg whites, bran, and soy protein However, dandelion leaves are rich in iron and can be made into an interesting tea and defeat anemia.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.