- Iron-rich foods that you can eat. For instance, dark leafy greens are excellent since they have fiber and other vital nutrients including iron. Kale, collard greens, and broccoli are great. Another is spinach, which is a lot more beneficial than ice burg lettuce.
- A small amount of meat. Meat gives the best iron absorption eaten along with fresh green leafy vegetables.
- Seafood is another source rich in iron, also best when eaten along leafy greens to combat anemia.
- Beans are full of iron, especially lima and kidney beans.
- Dried fruits and nuts are surprising good sources of iron.
- Whole grains in breads and cereals fortified with iron are excellent.
- Blackstrap molasses and wheat germ are surprising sources of iron.
- Avocados and melon are also good suppliers.
- Citrus fruits and juices and other sources of Vitamin C such as tomatoes and oranges help your body absorb iron and beat anemia. A supplement can also have the same function.
- Avoid foods that block iron absorption such as milk, coffee, tea, egg whites, bran, and soy protein However, dandelion leaves are rich in iron and can be made into an interesting tea and defeat anemia.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.