Are you trying to figure out how to dig up dirt on your date? Luckily, the Internet makes digging up dirt on just about anyone very easy. Here are some of the things that you should know if you are trying to find out what type of person you are really planning to date.
- Check out her Facebook. Almost everyone is a member of this social network, and it can help you learn all there is to know about her. If you are trying to learn how to dig up dirt on your date, the best thing that you can do is check out what people have said on her Facebook wall and see if there are any risky photographs of her.
- Google her name. Also be sure to Google any email addresses and screen names that you may know of. You may find everything from forum posts to online journals. Anyone who is trying to find out how to dig up dirt on your date should keep in mind that Google can really be your best friend.
- Ask mutual friends what they know about her. To find out the most information, you will want to do in a really subtle way. Mentioning that you know her or saying something like, “Oh, I didn’t know you knew Jane Smith” can get you the results you’re looking for. You can do everything to learn how to dig up dirt on your date, but this can be the easiest way to find out the good stuff.
- Ask her if there’s something you want to know. If you are trying to figure out how to dig up dirt on your date, you’re making the assumption that she won’t be honest with you. However, asking her can give you the results you’re looking for, especially if you reveal some things that you might not necessarily want her to know about you.
- Consider being really sneaky. Want to really find a way to dig up dirt on your date? If so, you may want to think about creating a fake MySpace or Facebook account. Talk to people who know her or even talk to her.
If you are trying to figure out how to dig up dirt on your date, there is one important thing to keep in mind. When you go looking for dirt on your date, there’s a possibility that you may find it. Also keep in mind that some of the things that you learn when trying to dig up dirt on your date may not necessarily be true. Don’t believe what everything has to say, and keep in mind that some things from the past may have happened so long ago that it doesn’t matter anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.