If you are working on dropping a few pounds, then learning how to digest food faster can help you achieve your goal. Learning to digest food faster will aid in weight lose when combined with diet and exercise programs. It works because if food is digested faster then less will be stored as fat.
Things needed to learn how to digest food faster:
- Exercise program
- A diet program
- A place on the floor big enough for you to lay down
- Chew all food slowly. The better you chew your food then the less work your body will have to do to break the food particles down during digestion. If your body has less work to do, then it can work on digesting the food faster.
- Eat well before going to bed. Sleeping will stop the digestion process, which means any undigested food will be turned into fat. Even taking a nap will slow your digestion down.
- Sit down while eating. Sitting allows you food to digest quicker. You should also remain sitting for at least half an hour after eating.
- Eat fruit. The daily consumption of fruit helps to aid in digestion. Look for fruits that are high in fiber and other enzymes.
- Do a digestion-aiding exercise. This simple exercise helps your body to digest food quickly. First lie on the floor flat on your belly. Next reach your hands back and grab your legs. Now lift your neck up and look forward. Hold and count to twenty. Release and allow yourself to rest for a few seconds as you return to your starting position. Do this a total of five times after each meal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)