How To Do BMX Street Tricks
Ever wonder how to do BMX street tricks? There are two basic stunt types for BMX riders. One uses ramps and the other does not. A few basic street tricks will help you achieve and build your system for other forms of street tricks.
Things you will need to do BMX street tricks:
- BMX Bike
- Lean backward on the bike to do a BMX street tricks called the bunny hop.
- Pull the front tire up until it is off the ground at the same time as you lean back.
- Perform a quick pedal motion forward.
- Thrust your legs forward.
- Pick the back tire of the BMX bike off the ground.
- To do BMX street tricks takes a lot of practice so do not give up. When the bunny hop is successful, the street trick will take the whole BMX off the ground in a jump.
- Follow the directions for the bunny hop. Perfect this hop in order to do the 180 BMX street trick.
- Pull the handle bars up
- Thrust the pedals up until the back tires come off the ground
- Twist the bike to make it rotate around 180 degrees.
- Continue the backward roll after the landing is placed.
- To do BMX street tricks such as the 180 will require daily practice. You may be discouraged to begin with but, with practice, doing BMX street tricks you can perform like a pro and impress your friends.
- Pull the front of the bike up to do the manual BMX street tricks.
- Hold the bike in position.
- Roll the BMX over the ground
- Grind the ramp edge.
- To do BMX street tricks, you must be able to balance the bike appropriately at the same time you do the motions that make the bike move in the correct pattern. A manual will lift the bike for about six seconds. Some can get them up to twenty seconds.