How To Do A Crossover In Soccer
Before hitting the field, many players want to know how to do a crossover in soccer. After all the better ball handling skills a player has, the better chance that he or she will be able to beat their opponent one on one. The crossover is a simple trick that can be mastered with just a little practice. Here’s how to do a crossover in soccer so that you can beat your opponent and help your team win.
- Soccer ball
How To Do A Crossover In Soccer:
- Stand with the soccer ball in front of you. To do a crossover in soccer stand just behind the soccer ball.
- Place one foot underneath the soccer ball and pop it up. To perform this trick you’re going to start to juggle the soccer ball using just your feet.
- Kick the soccer ball into the air. Now that the ball is in the air, keep it off the ground by kicking it with alternating feet. Also, you want to make sure the soccer ball doesn’t get higher than waist height.
- Do a crossover in soccer. When the ball is in the air, take the opposite foot that just kicked the ball and cross it over the soccer ball. Return your opposite foot to the ground before the soccer ball reaches your kicking foot. You have just passed over and under the soccer ball and have completed a crossover in soccer.
- Practice wearing your cleats. To do a crossover in soccer it’s helpful to wear soccer cleats because the face of the shoe is designed for striking a soccer ball.