How To Do Freestyle Ground To Air Soccer Tricks
Learning how to do freestyle ground to air soccer tricks is a treat. Flashing a little show time on the soccer field is always a blast, while doing a penguin is sure to get the crowd juiced, and learning how to pull it off is a cinch. The penguin trick is a classic old school trick seldom seen anymore. This vintage trick is a soccer novelty and still quite difficult to pull off but with a little skill and talent, it's all in a day's work. Try doing a penguin trick at your next practice, game or during halftime if you are a spectator.
What you will need:
- Soccer ball
- Open space (park or soccer field)
- A steady foot
- A crowd to cheer you on
Learning how to do a penguin soccer trick:
- Start with a soccer ball at your feet. Place either your right or left foot on top of the soccer ball.
- Pull the ball towards you and up on your foot. With your foot with the ball in the air, gently lower it to the ground.
- With the ball on your foot, raise your foot off the ground. You should have both feet up, resting on your heels.
- Allow the soccer ball to roll towards the other foot. Keep the soccer ball balanced between your two feet.
- With the soccer ball firmly balanced, begin to waddle on your heels, moving them back and forth with the soccer ball in place.
- As you walk or waddle with your feet together and the ball resting on the tops of your feet, you will appear like a penguin. When you are done waddling, stop and lower your feet, allowing the ball to roll to the ground.
- Quickly place either your left or right foot on the soccer ball and roll it towards you. Place the ball on your toe and flick it into the air. Move forward so the ball floats over your head, catching the ball behind you with one hand. Offer a bow and be on your way!