How To Do Freestyle Soccer Tricks
Need to know how to do freestyle soccer tricks? To perform some freestyle moves on the field, you need a soccer ball and an open mind. You'll get a couple of tips on here, so read on to learn more about adding some freestyle flair to your game.
- Get a soccer ball to practice with. Begin with just holding the soccer ball in your hands. Move it around while maintaining control of it. Once you get some control of the soccer ball, try balancing it on your arms, legs, hips and stomach to begin learning the freestyle soccer basics. These soccer tricks will take lots of practice.
- Balance the soccer ball. Another freestyle soccer trick is to try to balance the soccer ball on other parts of your body after you start to get the earlier body parts down, or even partially down.
- Try some soccer tricks with the body. Try kicking the ball up with one knee and kicking the soccer ball to the other knee. When the soccer ball flies back up after bouncing off the other leg, hit the soccer ball with your hand around your back. Try to catch the soccer ball as it comes around to the other side of you. This will be very hard and you will probably drop the soccer ball, but once you get this freestyle trick down, it'll be fun to show off.
- Watch videos of soccer tricks. Look at videos of other people's freestyle soccer tricks and try them for yourself.
- Try kicking the soccer ball with your foot. This is a great freestyle soccer trick, but it's hard. When the soccer ball comes back down, try to kick the soccer ball with your other foot. Don't lift you feet and legs all the way up. Just lift your feet up a little.
Posted on: Jun. 22, 2010