How To Do A Gallbladder Flush
Learning how to do a gallbladder flush can greatly reduce your risk of gallstones. Doing a gallbladder flush is relatively easy and inexpensive. It may save you hundreds of dollars in the long run by preventing costly procedures and surgeries.
To learn how to do a gallbladder flush, you will need:
- Fresh apple juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 4 tablespoons Epson salts
- For three days prior to the gallbladder flush, drink only fresh apple juice and eat only raw salads with no dressing or plain, raw fruit. Learning how to do a gallbladder flush will also help you lose a few pounds!
- The day of your gallbladder flush, don’t eat anything after 2:00 p.m. If you do eat after this time of day, there’s a good chance you will feel sick later. Around 2:00 p.m. make your drink for the flush. Mix four tablespoons of the Epson salts into three cups of water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings measuring ¾ cup each. Store this in the refrigerator to chill. You won’t need it until 6:00 p.m.
- Around 6:00 p.m. take the first dose of the Epson salts mixture. You will probably be hungry, but don’t give in to temptation. Knowing how to do a gallbladder flush properly is crucial to success. At 8:00 p.m. take another dose of ¾ cup of the mixture.
- At 10:00 p.m., right before bedtime, mix the olive oil and lemon juice and drink it down. Getting a good nights’ sleep is important in how to do a gallbladder flush properly.
- At 7:00 a.m. drink another dose of the Epson salts mixture, and then yet another dose at 9:00 a.m. This will finish the flush. After 11:00 a.m., you can start eating. Only eat lightly for the rest of the day. Fruits are the best choice right after a gallbladder flush. You should feel really great when you're done.
- You may expect to have diarrhea after this gallbladder flush. You may even notice gallstones in the toilet if you look hard enough. Use a flashlight if you have trouble finding them.
Gallbladder pain is felt as right side abdominal pain. If you feel this sort of pain, and you suspect your gallbladder, always consult your doctor. You can repeat a gallbladder flush as often as every two weeks. When learning how to do a gallbladder flush, some people can’t tolerate the taste of the Epson salts drink. If this is the case for you, try substituting apple juice for water and mixing that with the Epson salts.