How To Do Henna Tattoos
It's really fun to learn about how to do henna tattoos. Henna is such a fun way to demonstrate artwork on your body. It can be used almost anywhere and is very safe.
Here are some things you need to do Henna tattoos:
- Henna mix and preferred oils
- Clear or triangle carrot bag
- Paint brushes
- Mixing the henna. Get your henna mix, which comes as a powder. Mix it with warm water and either add a little essential oils of your choice, or not, and maybe lemon to do a henna tattoo. Let the mixture sit for a good 10 hours or so. This guarantees the color has dye release and will easily stain your skin when you do a henna tattoo.
- Baggies for Henna. Get some plastic carrot bags from Henna or use regular bags with the closeable top and cut a very small notch in the corner of the bag when you are ready to do your henna tattoo.
- Stencils and paint brushes. Another way to do henna tattoos is to use stencils or paint brushes. You have a few options to choose from. Get stencils from a craft store, garage sale, or get them from a henna supplier. Paint brush are also possible but not recommended for someone who is a beginner. And you have to clean your paint brushes when you are done. Plus, stencils offers a variety of male henna tattoos to pick from and less possibility of messing up when you do a henna tattoo.
Unless you have used henna before, do not expect perfect results. Trial and error is a great way to learn. Henna is fun to play with while you are figuring it out. And designing a henna tattoo is sure to be a lot of fun even if it doesn't turn out 100% professional. Be aware, that henna is not very cheap. It can be a bit expensive, but it goes a long way if you use it right.