It's really fun to learn about how to do henna tattoos. Henna is such a fun way to demonstrate artwork on your body. It can be used almost anywhere and is very safe.
Here are some things you need to do Henna tattoos:
- Henna mix and preferred oils
- Clear or triangle carrot bag
- Paint brushes
- Mixing the henna. Get your henna mix, which comes as a powder. Mix it with warm water and either add a little essential oils of your choice, or not, and maybe lemon to do a henna tattoo. Let the mixture sit for a good 10 hours or so. This guarantees the color has dye release and will easily stain your skin when you do a henna tattoo.
- Baggies for Henna. Get some plastic carrot bags from Henna or use regular bags with the closeable top and cut a very small notch in the corner of the bag when you are ready to do your henna tattoo.
- Stencils and paint brushes. Another way to do henna tattoos is to use stencils or paint brushes. You have a few options to choose from. Get stencils from a craft store, garage sale, or get them from a henna supplier. Paint brush are also possible but not recommended for someone who is a beginner. And you have to clean your paint brushes when you are done. Plus, stencils offers a variety of male henna tattoos to pick from and less possibility of messing up when you do a henna tattoo.
Unless you have used henna before, do not expect perfect results. Trial and error is a great way to learn. Henna is fun to play with while you are figuring it out. And designing a henna tattoo is sure to be a lot of fun even if it doesn't turn out 100% professional. Be aware, that henna is not very cheap. It can be a bit expensive, but it goes a long way if you use it right.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.