How Do I Add Pics To My Myspace 2.0 Profile Page
If you're new MySpace 2.0, you might be wondering, "how do I add pics to my MySpace 2.0 profile page?" One of the best features of MySpace is that you can customize your profile in a ton of different ways. Some ways you can modify your MySpace account include adding different layouts, photos, and music. If you have recently updated your account from MySpace 1.0 to MySpace 2.0, you have probably noticed that the steps to customizing your profile are a little different. If you're ready to add some pictures to your MySpace 2.0 profile, it is easy to get started.
To add pictures to your MySpace 2.0 profile you will need:
- MySpace account
- Pictures uploaded to your computer
- Sign in to your MySpace account. Go to the MySpace homepage and sign in using your email address and password.
- Go to the photo installer. On your homepage, click the "Upload" link next to "Photos." The photo installer will open and you can search through your files to select the pictures you want to add.
- Upload pictures to your account. Check the box next to each pictures you want to upload. After selecting the pictures, choose the album you want to upload to and click "Upload."
- Edit photo captions. You will be taken to a page where you can edit the photo captions for the pictures you just uploaded. Click "Done Editing" when you are finished. If you don't want to add captions, just click "Done Editing." The photos will now be added to your profile.
You can set one of the photos you just uploaded as your profile picture. After you finish editing, you will be taken to the album you just added your photos to. Click the photo you want to add to your profile and select "Set as Default." Verify that you want to set this as your default pictures when prompted.