How Do I Clean My iPod Touch Screen?
Are you wondering, "How do I clean my iPod Touch screen?" There are times when your iPod Touch could get really filthy and you could become overwhelmed at trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Of course, it isn't a reason to cry over, but you do want your iPod Touch screen looking decent. Follow these steps to get your screen looking as good as new:
Things you will need to clean an iPod Touch screen:
- Lens cleaner
- Medium-sized mesh cloth
- Disconnect everything from your iPod. Disconnecting everything from your iPod Touch as the first step is very important. That includes: headphones, cables, wires, speakers. This will prevent any electrical issues or damage to any cords. There should be just the IPod in your hand.
- Hold the iPod Touch on a flat surface or flat in your hand. Having the iPod Touch flat makes it easier for you to aim at it in step three. It is possible to create a mess if the IPod Touch isn't laid right. You could also find yourself cleaning more than just the iPod Touch screen.
- Spray the leans cleaner on the iPod Touch screen. The leans cleaner will dissolve almost anything that is making your screen dirty. Be sure to not spray wildly on the iPod Touch screen, or the solution could enter holes in the iPod Touch and cause internal damage. Only aim directly at the screen. You could let the cleaner stay on for at least three minutes for easier results.
- Begin wiping the screen with the mesh cloth. The mesh cloth will get the solution off of the iPod Touch's screen without any smudges. If one side of the mesh cloth becomes too wet, then flip it over and wipe with the other side. Also, try not to press to hard on the screen while wiping, because too much pressure could crack the screen.
- Inspect the Screen. Observe the screen to make sure that you have the desired results you want. Sometimes there could still be some dirt on the screen. If it is not like you desire, then repeat steps two through four.