If you are a Comcast subscriber, you might be wondering "How do i connect HDMI cable Comcast to LCD TV?" Odds are you are in the market for a new LCD TV, and the process can be a little overwhelming. New terms such as "HDMI", are thrown in the mix, and you need these new special HDMI cables, and you're just confused as heck. All new purchasers can become overwhelmed with additional LCD TV must haves, however all of these little must haves for your LCD TV are really not that complicated at all. Do note though that if you're buying an HDTV, you will want to have an HD Cable box, and setting it up is really a cinch. Follow these simple steps to answer the dilemma of "How do I connect an HDMI Cable Comcast To LCD TV?".
- First and foremost you want to go to the Comcast cable and let them know you want to trade in your old cable box for an HD cable box.
- Cable will not include the necessary HDMI cables that you will need though, so you will have to purchase an HDMI cable.
- Once you have your HD cable box, and your HDMI cables, all you need to do is plug in the cable box as you normally would.
- Next, simply take your HDMI cable and plug it into the HDMI slot in the back of your new HD Comcast cable box.
- Lastly, run the other end of the HDMI cable into your LCD TV by plugging it into an available HDMI slot.
- Power on your LCD TV, and flip through your channels. Enjoy the new eye popping quality of your TV, and be sure to check out your HD channels for even sweeter eye High Definition eye orgasms.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.