How Do I Delete Unwanted Photos On Facebook?
At one time or another, everyone wants to know how to delete unwanted photos on Facebook. Maybe there was a night out with the guys and you don't want mom to see the evidence in the form of photos. Maybe there was an ex-girlfriend that seems to be in all of your photos from a year ago. No matter what the reason, there is a way to delete unwanted photos on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook account. You will need to provide the email address and the password that you used to create an account with.
- Click on your profile. Deleting unwanted photos on Facebook begins by going to your profile with all of your current posts and information.
- Choose the photos tab. Here are all of the photos that you have taken. The top section will contain photos of you and the bottom section should be organized into different albums. You can now browse through all of the different options and begin deciding which ones will fall into the deleted unwanted photos category.
- Chose the photo that you would like to delete from Facebook. When you click on the photo, it will take you to a page with an enlarged version of the photo. Take a second look and make sure that you want to delete this unwanted photo from Facebook.
- Click on “delete this photo.” You can find this option below the photo and off to the right. A popup box will come up and ask you if you are sure that you want to delete the photo. Click “delete” and the unwanted photo on Facebook will be removed.