How Do I Download Music To A Nokia 6263 Phone?
Are you asking yourself, "How do I download music to a Nokia 6263 phone?" The Nokia 6263 is capable of playing music, but to download music to a Nokia 6263 phone you will need a computer. Direct downloading of music to the Nokia 6263 may be possible without a computer, depending on your cellular provider. Many cellular providers offer a music store, which comes pre-loaded on the Nokia 6263. Some cellular networks do not offer a music store, but regardless of whether or not your cellular network has a music store for the Nokia 6263, simply using a computer and USB cable will allow you to download music to your phone.
To download music to your Nokia 6263 phone, you will need:
- A computer (preferably a PC running Windows)
- A USB cable (the original that came with the Nokia 6263 or an aftermarket model)
- Music to download to your phone
- Navigate to the settings menu. From the main screen of the Nokia 6263, press the "Menu" button. Highlight "Settings" and press "OK."
- Configure the Nokia 6263 for USB data storage. Highlight "Connectivity" and press "OK." Highlight "USB data cable" and press "OK." Select "Data Storage" and press "OK."
- Connect your phone to your computer. Using the USB cable, connect the Nokia 6263 to the USB port of a computer. The USB port is typically located on the back of the computer. In Windows, once the phone is plugged in Windows Explorer will usually ask you what to do. Select "Open folder to view files."
- Copy music to the SD card. Once the Nokia 6263 is connected via USB, the phone will be accessible from the computer. Navigate to "My Computer" and double-click on the Nokia 6263 in Windows; the process may be different on a Mac or with Linux. Once the Nokia 6263 is opened, drag and drop music files onto the Nokia 6263. This will download the files to the phone, allowing the music to be played back.
- Disconnect the phone. Wait for the file transfer to finish and disconnect the Nokia 6263. Navigate to the music player on the Nokia 6263 to listen to your music.