Are you asking yourself, "How do I make Jell-O Spanish style flan?" Jell-O Spanish style flan can be described as a baked custard type of dessert where the flavor is similar to caramel creme. These easy instructions will walk you thorough making Jell-O Spanish style flan. Enjoy serving it to family and friends!
To make Jell-O Spanish style flan, you will need
- 1 box Jell-O brand Spanish style flan
- 2 cups milk
- Open the caramel sauce packet from the box of Jell-O Spanish style flan. Pour the contents evenly into a small bowl or four small custard dishes.
- Stir the flan mix into two cups of milk in a small saucepan. Cook the mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil. Make sure to stir constantly, and the mixture will be thin.
- Pour the mixture slowly over the caramel in the bowl or the custard dishes. For custard dishes, let the mixture refrigerate for approximately one hour. If the contents are in a small bowl, let the mixture refrigerate for approximately two hours.
- To remove the flan, use a small spatula or butter knife and run it along the edges of the bowl or custard dishes. Next, invert the dish onto a plate and lightly shake to loosen the flan onto the plate. Store leftover flan in the refrigerator.
For the best results when making the flan mixture, you may use 2% reduced-fat or whole milk. You may also use 1%low-fat, fat free or even evaporated milk as well. To make the flan have a sweeter flavor, if that is your preference, you may also use a combination of 1 1/2 cups 2% milk along with 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.