Are you asking yourself, "How do I make Jell-O Spanish style flan?" Jell-O Spanish style flan can be described as a baked custard type of dessert where the flavor is similar to caramel creme. These easy instructions will walk you thorough making Jell-O Spanish style flan. Enjoy serving it to family and friends!
To make Jell-O Spanish style flan, you will need
- 1 box Jell-O brand Spanish style flan
- 2 cups milk
- Open the caramel sauce packet from the box of Jell-O Spanish style flan. Pour the contents evenly into a small bowl or four small custard dishes.
- Stir the flan mix into two cups of milk in a small saucepan. Cook the mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil. Make sure to stir constantly, and the mixture will be thin.
- Pour the mixture slowly over the caramel in the bowl or the custard dishes. For custard dishes, let the mixture refrigerate for approximately one hour. If the contents are in a small bowl, let the mixture refrigerate for approximately two hours.
- To remove the flan, use a small spatula or butter knife and run it along the edges of the bowl or custard dishes. Next, invert the dish onto a plate and lightly shake to loosen the flan onto the plate. Store leftover flan in the refrigerator.
For the best results when making the flan mixture, you may use 2% reduced-fat or whole milk. You may also use 1%low-fat, fat free or even evaporated milk as well. To make the flan have a sweeter flavor, if that is your preference, you may also use a combination of 1 1/2 cups 2% milk along with 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.