After fixing your tire, you get back in your car and look at your favorite outfit , and that's when you ask yourself, how do I remove tire repair slime from my clothes? Tire repair slime is the dirtiest oily mess you will ever experience. You're thinking, if I'm finding it hard to remove tire repair slime from my hands, how am I going to remove tire repair slime from my clothes? Removing tire repair slime is not as difficult as it seems once you know what solvents will break down tire slime. This type of stain is mostly oil-based grease from your tire and the road and can be a challenge to remove, so be patient.
To remove tire repair slime from clothes, you will need:
- Corn starch
- A scraper or spatula
- An enzyme cleaner, like dish washing soap
- An oil-removing solvent
- Bar laundry soap
- A tablespoon to measure.
- Take 1/4 cup of corn starch and cover the tire slime stain. Let sit for twenty minutes.
- Scrape the corn starch off the tire grease stain. Repeat these two steps.
- Pour one tablespoon of enzyme cleaner directly on the clothes. Scrub in a circular motion to remove tire repair slime. Continue scrubbing if the tire slime stain still exists.
- Rinse away the enzyme cleaner completely. Wash the clothes with warm water in the washing machine.
If tire repair slime stains persist after washing clothes, do not dry them in a dryer as this will cause a greasy tire stain will set. Wet the area that is stained and scrub with the bar laundry soap and let sit for fifteen minutes. Rinse out all the soap and wash the clothes with your regular laundry. Remember, never to wash a stain with hot water or put stained clothing in the dryer. Heat will set a stain and you will never get it out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!