How To Do A Liver Flush
Are you wondering how to do a liver flush? A liver flush, or liver cleanse, is a home remedy. There is not enough evidence to show whether it is safe and effective, and most doctors say it is unnecessary. But liver flush supporters consider it a good detoxification method and a natural treatment for gallstones. Liver health is crucial to your long-term overall health. Signs of a congested liver include acne, headaches, fatigue, nausea, and digestive problems. Toxins can overload the liver, burden your kidneys, and damage your joints, heart, and other organs. If you decide to do a liver flush, choose a day like Saturday so you have enough time to relax and rejuvenate after the cleanse.
You can find several liver-cleansing recipes online, with many variants. For a simple liver flush, you will need the following ingredients:
- apple juice
- two or three tablespoons of Epsom salts
- half a cup of olive oil
- one big grapefruit.
- Vitamin C powder, lemon juice, and four ornithine capsules are optional
- Do a juice fast for two days. Drink as much apple juice as you can—two glasses of juice every two or three hours. This will ensure a successful liver flush.
- On the third day, eat a light breakfast with no fat. Avoid taking any medicine or pills that are not absolutely necessary. Do no eat or drink anything after 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
- Fill a jar with three cups of water and mix in two or three tablespoons of Epsom salts. This will last for four servings of ¾ cups each time. Refrigerate the jar to keep it cold.
- Drink one serving of the Epsom salts solution at 6 o’clock and another at 8 o’clock.
- At 9:45, fill another jar with half a cup of olive oil combined with juice squeezed from the grapefruit. Shake the jar vigorously until the mixture is liquid. You can add lemon juice to improve the taste.
- At 10 o’clock, drink all of the olive oil and juice solution. To help you sleep better, you can take up to four ornithine capsules.
- Immediately lie down on your bed. Lie on your back with a pillow under your head. Try to remain still for twenty minutes. Then enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- When you awake the next morning, preferably around 6 o’clock, take a third dose of the Epsom salts solution. Two hours later, take the fourth and last dose.
- You can start eating a light diet—preferably juices and fruit—after two hours of taking the last Epsom salts dose.
The benefit of a liver flush is the elimination of toxins from the liver. In addition, you may dissolve or pass gallstones in the liver. According to proponents, a liver cleanse can normalize the flow of bile, remove excess fat, and even regenerate a damaged liver.