If you're wary of anal play during sex, you may wonder how do males have anal orgasms? Anal orgasms happen through the stimulation of several nerve-rich areas in and around the anus. According to a study at the University of Illinois, about 25% of heterosexual men and women experiment with anal sex at least one time. It is also very popular with same-sex couples, but it is important to note that the enjoyment of anal sex transcends sexual orientation: it feels good to men and women regardless of sexual orientation and can lead to amazing orgasms.
What you need:
- a latex barrier, such as a dental dam
- latex gloves (use other medical-grade gloves if allergic to latex)
How to do it:
- Prepare yourself. First, research what to expect. Anal sex can include insertion of a penis or sex toy into the anus, "rimming": licking in or around the anus, and "fingering" or "fisting": insertion of fingers or even a whole hand into the anus and rectum. The anus is the opening to the rectum and contains two sphincters: the outer and the inner. The outer sphincter can be relaxed voluntarily, but the inner cannot. Anal play often requires a conscious relaxing of the outer sphincter and a slow start to allow the inner sphincter to relax.
- Practice. After you are familiar with the particulars of anal sex, explore your body on your own. Your prostate lies about two inches inside your anus on the belly side. It is an extremely sensitive organ, and is one of the areas responsible for orgasm from anal sex. You can stimulate it by pressing on your perineum or with the use of a sex toy. Milk it by bringing the sex toy to the top of the prostate and gently pulling down. Go slowly, and if it hurts, stop and try again.
- Build toward orgasm. The puckered area around the anus is filled with nerve endings. This is a good area to focus on when becoming used to anal play. Rimming is a good way to stimulate the outer portion of the anus. Remember to use a dental dam or other latex barrier while practicing with your partner to protect from STDs and other communicable diseases. The penile bulb, or the lower end of the penis, is indirectly stimulated by anal play and can be partially responsible for anal orgasm. Alone or with a partner, stimulate these areas until you feel orgasm building.
- Do what feels good. Continue to stimulate the prostate, penile bulb, and anus in any way that feels good to you. You can also stimulate your penis at the same time to increase pleasurable sensations. An anal orgasm is any orgasm that results from anal stimulation, particularly stimulation of the prostate. You can have an anal orgasm while also stimulating your penis. Do what feels best, keep it up, and you'll be on your way to mind-blowing orgasms in no time.
- Go slowly. The anus, especially the anal sphincters, need time to relax.
- Use lots of water-based lubricant.
- Always use a condom and latex barriers. This helps with lubrication and stops the spread of disease.
- If it hurts, stop or change what you are doing. Anal sex should not hurt. If you are in pain, chances are you have tried to introduce something to the anus too quickly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …