How To Do The Master Cleanse Diet
Looking for a way to detoxify your system and wondering about how to do the Master Cleanse Diet? The Master Cleanse Diet, sometimes called the Lemonade Diet, is a liquefied diet that is made up a few natural household ingredients that are believed to help the body to lose weight, from large amounts to just those last five pounds, by flushing the body of foreign chemicals and toxins. The diet, by stimulating metabolism and detoxifying the body of harmful toxins and build up substances, is just one of the many choices that people have tried to lose those extra few pounds. It may sound like a yucky concoction, but people have seen success with it.
- Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Organic Maple Syrup Grade B
- Sea Salt
- Filtered Water
- Teaspoon and Tablespoon Measuring Tool
- Freshly squeeze the lemons. The Master Cleanse requires the use of lemon juice. In order to keep the juice fresh and free of preservatives, the juice must be freshly squeezed. To cut back on time, squeeze enough lemon juice for a week of the Master Cleanse Diet and then refrigerate it. It can be good for up to five days when pre-squeezed.
- Create a 10 ounce single serving drink. Mix together 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tbsp of maple syrup, salt and 1/10 tsp. of cayenne pepper powder into 10 ounces of filtered water. This will create the single serving of the Master Cleanse Diet that must be drunk once daily. These can be pre-made if time is of a concern.
- Create a 60 ounce large serving of drink mix. The large drink mix is required as a second serving throughout the day. Mix together 12 tbsps of lemon juice, 12 tbsps of maple syrup, salt and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper into 60 ounces of filtered drinking water.
- Drink both single serving and large serving once a day. Drink the whole mixture of the 10 ounce Master Cleanse Diet drink and the 60 ounce drink mix once a day. Try to space it out throughout the day and not wait until the last minute to drink the drinks. This will help promote the absorption of the ingredients by the body.
- Only drink the mixture and plain water for ten days. It takes ten days to fully cleanse the body of any harmful toxins and chemicals. The Master Cleanse Diet can be done longer than ten days, but it must be done a minimum of ten days straight.
- Do not eat anything. Eating any foods will offset the purpose of doing the cleanse. The body must be pure of anything, but the drink mix and water going into it. An occasional natural laxative tea might be okay to consume but only occasionally.
- Drink enough water. Drinking the right amount of water is essential to ensuring that the body loses the weight and clears the body of toxins. This water consumption, along with the drink mix, will clean the body of any harmful chemicals.