How To Do Mountain Bike Tricks
Learning how to do mountain bike tricks can be a blast or a pain in the rear. Mountain bike tricks are much like any other cycling trick with the exception of the terrain. If you are going to learn to do mountain bike tricks, you might as well do them in the mountains or along the trails. Learning to do tricks on a mountain bike require more balance to pull off than a BMX . However, tricks on a mountain bike may not be as adventurous as those on flatland BMX. Doing tricks on a mountain bike takes a different approach based on terrain and location. Tricks on a mountain bike can still be wild and crazy, providing spectacular flair.
Things you will need to learn this:
- Mountain bike
- Biking gear
- Place to perform your tricks
- First thing is to ensure your mountain bike is sound. Check the chain, the seat, wheels and handlebars to ensure they are seated properly and tight. Next, make sure your gear is the proper fit and is free of defects. Performing tricks is dangerous and not having the proper gear is a sure way to get in trouble.
- Next, to perform tricks on a mountain bike you need to practice. Understanding your mountain bike and how it works and will react is important. Ensure you are well acquainted with your mountain bike. Make certain you have full command over the mountain bike and can physically handle the bike.
- Then look at your riding ability. You really need to be a top rider to learn to perform tricks. Being at the best skill level and mental state are the first components of learning how to do tricks on a mountain bike. New you are ready to do tricks.
- There are a variety of tricks to master. Learning how to perform tricks is a matter of studying different technique and various riders. Go online or to your local library. There are dozens of helpful videos and books to assist you in learning to do tricks.