How to Do a Nosegrab on a Snowboard
Knowing how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard is a good way to impress friends and females alike. It is fairly simple to learn, and the results look awesome. Before you start learning how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard, you will need to gather the following items.
- Jump or Pipe
Once you have gathered these items, it is time to start learning how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard.
- Approach the jump or halfpipe in your regular stance. The first step in learning how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard is approaching your jump in your regular stance. That means that if you ride a snowboard regular, then your left foot will be forward. If you ride goofy, then your right foot will be forward.
- Bend your knees. As you approach the jump remember to bend your knees. You don't need to be crouched super low, but you do want your knees slightly bent as you hit the jump.
- Power through the jump. You had your knees bent so you could use your legs to push yourself as you hit the lip of the jump. This will give you more airtime and make it easier for you to learn how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard. Plus tricks always look cooler when you get more air.
- Do the nosegrab. While you are in the air, use your forward facing arm to grab the forward part of your snowboard. Once you do that, you have done a nosegrab. You can hold on to the board for as long as you want, just remember to let go in time for you to stick the landing.
- Land the nosegrab. After you have grabbed the front of the board, the last step in learning how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard is simply landing the trick and riding away. You now know all there is about how to do a nosegrab on a snowboard.