How Do Progressive Slots Work
You want to gamble and you want to know how progressive slots work. Progressive slots are like playing a lottery. The odds are against you. You could win, but you most likely will not. You need to know before you go to the casino the odds of you winning are not great. With that in mind, try out progressives slots, and maybe you will be the lucky winner.
What Will You Need:
- An amount of money you can stand to lose
- The ability to walk away if you do not win
- Before you start, realize progressive slots are nearly impossible to win. You have a better chance of lightning striking you than winning the jackpot at a progressive slot machine. Once you realize this fact, try out your luck.
- The stand-alone progressive slot machine is self-explanatory. It is an unlinked progressive slot machine. This machine works alone. The stand-alone progressive slot machine takes part of the coins spent on it and adds these coins to the total. The total (you have a chance to win) jackpot will be shown on the front of the machine. The odds are horrible. You will not get a great payout on the stand-alone progressive slot machine.
- The In-house or proprietary progressive slot machines are all in one casino. One casino owns the proprietary progressive slot machines. If the owner has more than one casino, the proprietary slot machines (may be linked) to other machines owned by the casino owner. These machines may be at numerous locations. The odds of winning on the proprietary progressive slot machine are not good. The payback averages on these machines is much lower than other slot machines. The casino owner makes big bucks off the proprietary progressive slot machines. They are very happy when they see you use these slot machines.
- The wide area progressive slot machines are the slot machines with the largest jackpots. These machines also have the worst odds. You are not likely going to win on a wide area progressive slot machine. The wide area progressive slot machines are (Linked) in many unrelated casinos. All of these Wide area slot machines are independently owned and operated. The big casinos do not own the wide area progressive slot machines. The odds of winning on a wide area progressive slot machine are near impossible. The jackpots grow and can become huge. It may be worth a few of your dollars to see if Lady Luck has your number. You will not win. However, if you do, it will change your life forever.
- Progressive slots machines are designed to allow casino owners to rake in huge profits. The casino owners are trying to get you to throw away some of your money. When you do, the casino owners become rich.
- Only play progressive slot machines for fun
- Do not expect to win. You will not
- Have fun, but do not waste too much of your money
- Remember, the odds are against you