How To Do A Prostate Massage
Many men suffer with prostatitis that may be treated with a prostate massage, so here is how to do a prostate massage with your partner. The purpose of the prostate massage is to drain the trapped fluid from the prostate by doing an advanced form of a digital rectal exam (DRE). It also allows the doctor to do cultures on the fluid to figure out the cause of the infection and which antibiotic or antifungal the individual should take. The prostate plays an important part in reproduction by adding a fluid to semen before ejaculation which helps prolong the life of the sperm. Men with prostatitis should repeat the prostate massage several times in order to clear out the prostate. Paying for a doctor to perform digital rectal exams can be very expensive. Getting your partner to do the prostate massage on you is not only therapeutic, but may also an exciting sexual experience.
Things you will need:
- A latex glove
- Preparing for the massage. Before the prostate massage begins the person getting the prostate massage should urinate and/or have a bowel movement.
- The person performing the massage should make sure their nails are trim. The tissue inside the anal canal is very thin and could easily be cut by a fingernail. To prevent any damage, the person doing the massage should wear a latex glove.
- The person receiving the massage should be relaxed. A warm bath followed by a body massage with massage oil will help the person to relax. Massaging the buttocks and inner thighs also helps the person relax and be receptive to having a prostate massage.
- Begin the massage externally first. Start your massage by rubbing on your partner’s perineum (the area between the anus and testicles) using different strokes and pressures. Get your partner to let you know what feels good to him. Massage the rest of his body to make him more aroused.
- As your partner becomes aroused gradually, insert your lubricated finger into the anus. Start by inserting it about one inch and when he is comfortable move it up further until you eventually reach a tissue shaped like a round bulb which is the prostate.
- Gently massage the prostate. Be sure to use the pads of your fingertips for the massage and be careful you do not cut him with your fingernails. As him whether he wants it faster or slower, less pressure or more pressure, and if he would like to have his penis touched at the same time. Some men also enjoy oral sex or kissing.
- Press on the prostate gland during ejaculation. If your partner enjoys this anal stimulation you might be able to cause him to ejaculate without any other touching, but a combination of oral sex or penis massage and anal stimulation might just put him over the edge of pleasure!!
- Be sure to urinate after the prostate massage. Urinating after the massage will wash away the impurities. Drink a lot of liquid to keep washing out the infection. If it happens to burn after the massage take some Vitamin C or some ibuprofen.
- How many massages does it take to see improvement? You should see some improvement after three massages but it depends on how bad your prostate was in the first place. It could take weeks for your prostate to be healthy again. It is important to perform the prostate massage about every two days so the fluids do not build up again before it is healed. After it is healed, regular maintenance should keep it healthy.