How To Do A Rainbow Soccer Trick
Many soccer players want to know how to do a rainbow soccer trick. After all the baddest players on the field have not only mastered the game skills, but juggling and soccer ball handling skills as well. Here’s how to do a rainbow soccer trick so that you can impress other players on the field. And who knows, at the right moment you might even use this soccer trick in game play!
- Soccer ball
How To Do A Rainbow Soccer Trick:
- Stand with one foot in front of the soccer ball. To do a rainbow soccer trick, align yourself so that one foot is just a few inches ahead of the soccer ball.
- Roll the soccer ball against your heel. Using your back foot, roll the soccer ball against the heel of your front foot.
- Lift the soccer ball against your heel. Using the leverage of your back foot against your front foot, lift the soccer ball on top of your heel. (Your knees will bend and your upper body will lean forward during this part.)
- Pop the soccer ball into the air. Finishing pushing your back foot against your front front heel, while at the same time popping the ball into the air using your front heel. The goal is to do it with enough force that the ball travels up into the air and over your head. This is how to do a rainbow soccer trick.
- Allow the ball to land back at your feet. The rainbow soccer trick is complete when the soccer ball lands back at your feet and you are in your original starting position.
- Do a rainbow soccer trick during a game. If you’re one on one with an opponent and the two of you are facing off, the rainbow trick is a great way to pop the soccer ball over their head so that you can then dribble around them and score.