How To Do The Seal Dribble
Want to know how to do the seal dribble? Seal dribbling is a very difficult soccer move. Seal dribbling is a trick only a few soccer players have mastered. The seal dribble is considered unfair by many soccer players because they cannot defend it legally. Kerlon has mastered the seal dribble and he is famous for using the move. Remember that the seal dribble takes master soccer players years to accomplish. The seal dribble is borderline unfair.
To do the seal dribble, you will need:
- A soccer ball
- Your foot
- Your head
- Soccer skills
- The seal dribble is a do-not-do-this-at-home move. You will take the soccer ball and lift it over the top of your head with your foot. The first part of this move will take many hours of practice to accomplish. Kerlon has mastered the seal dribble, which he learned from his father. He has used the move in competition. Many other soccer players consider the move unfair for two reasons: they cannot accomplish the move or defend against the move.
- You will kick the ball above your head and hit the ball with your head. The seal dribble is named that way because it mimics a seal popping the ball (up and down) continuously with its head.
- Keep hitting the ball up slightly with your head. You are basically dribbling the soccer ball with your head. You use the middle portion of your head to do the seal dribble. You are running while you are dribbling the soccer ball with your head.
- Continue to move the ball up and down, change directions and remain consistent with your dribble. You are using your head to dribble a soccer ball just like you would dribble a basketball with your hands. The seal dribble takes uncanny soccer skills. This is why only a few soccer players have mastered the move.
- Do the seal dribble with speed, while changing directions and confusing the opponents from the other team. Kerlon runs away from opposing players while bouncing the ball on his head. Kerlon can do this and he makes it impossible for opposing players to defend him. This frustrates other players and they foul him to stop him.
- The seal dribble is a controversial soccer move. The seal dribble has been mastered by only a few soccer players and seals. This is why the seal dribble is called what it is.
- Do not try this move at home. You will embarrass yourself.