How To Do Soccer Jukes
If you know how to do soccer fakes then you should also know how to do soccer jukes. Juke is just another word for fake. There are different kinds of jukes, but all have some things in common. You need to be fast, stay low, act the juke well, and use your whole body. Here is how to perform soccer jukes successfully:
- Swing your leg as though you are going to pass the soccer ball to a team mate or shoot the ball in the goal.
- Instead lift your leg a little higher and step over the soccer ball.
- Push the soccer ball in the opposite direction with the outside of the foot.
- If that juke didn't work, try to dribble the soccer ball hard in one direction. Sometimes the opposing team will be on to the juke you are trying and you will have to try a different juke. Acting the part is important to remember when learning how to do soccer jukes.
- Stop the soccer ball as if you are going to change directions.
- As soon as someone from the opposing team moves to block you, continue in the direction that you began with.
- As a last resort try lifting your body in one direction without removing your feet from the ground.
- Kick the soccer ball in the other direction.
Try playing one on one with a friend to practice doing soccer jukes. It takes practice when learning how to do soccer jukes, don't get discouraged if they don't always work.