How To Do A Thai Testicle Massage
To keep your testicles healthy and functioning at their peak, it is important to know how to do a Thai testicle massage. These testicle massages called "Japkasai," as well as prostate massages, are done all over Thailand. By increasing the blood flow, a testicle massage will also give you harder erections, a better sex drive, and a healthier sperm count for conception.
You will need:
- A hot wrap
- Baby oil
- Before the massage. When beginning your testicle massage, it is important to wrap a hot towel to the testicles for five minutes. This will make the skin easier to stretch and massage.
- Get out the baby oil. After removing the hot wrap, put baby oil on your palms and work it into the skin of the testicles. Make sure to cover the whole area and rub the oil completely into the skin.
- Don’t touch your testicles yet. Before you begin your testicle massage, be sure to massage the areas surrounding your testicles. Do not massage the testicles yet.
- Massage the area between the testicles. In massaging this area, use a pumping motion with your thumb and fingers. Be sure to massage at the base and pull down while massaging. Repeat this motion for approximately three minutes.
- Use both hands. Put one hand on each testicle, grip them at the base and pull down lightly. Bring the testicles back up and pull again. Repeat this motion for approximately three minutes.
- Begin the massage. Apply light pressure to the testicles and begin your testicle massage. Massage the area around both testicles. Repeat this process over and over.
- Repetition is important for testicle health. Repeat this exercise for at least ten minutes per day, preferably in the morning or at bed time. Repeat at least three to four days a week.
After doing these exercises you should notice your testicles are larger from the increased blood circulation. Doing these exercises consistently should contribute greatly to the health of your testicles.