How To Do Trick Shots In Pool
Have you ever wondered how to do trick shots in pool? If you have then you are in luck. Trick shots have been around for a long time. They offer fun and creativity to the game of pool. There are some great pool trick shots that can be done with a glass. These tricks will wow your friends the next time you and the guys get together.
What you need to learn how to do trick shots in pool:
- One pool table
- One set of Billiard balls
- One pool stick
- One heavy glass
- "The Simple Bounce Trick": Place the glass at one end of the table in front of the corner pocket. It doesn't matter which pocket you choose. Place the target ball in front of that glass. Now place the other ball that will hit the target ball at the opposite corner pocket. Hit that to the ball. It will then bounce off of the glass and roll right into the pocket.
- "Line and Strike Trick": If you can learn how to do trick shots in pool like this then you will be able to get started on the path towards the amazement of your pool buddies. Start by placing the glass in the center of the pool table. Then place the target ball in front of the glass. Place the ball that will hit the target ball at that same end of the pool table, in the exact center of that end. Hit that ball to the target ball. This will cause the target ball to bounce back to the glass and head into the corner pocket.
- "Ball in the Glass Trick": Place your glass on the side of the pool table. Then place one ball just below that on the pool table. Now line your other ball directly in front of that ball on the opposite side of the pool table. When you hit the ball in front of you, you need to hit the ball on the other side just beneath the glass. That ball will flip up and go into the glass. Now you know how to do trick shots in pool with a glass. There is another glass shot that is a bit trickier.
- "Catch and Release Trick" Put your glass on its side near a corner pocket. Now put the target ball in front of that same corner pocket, next to the glass. Place the other ball on the opposite corner pocket. Then hit that ball towards the target ball. Hit it to the left, or towards the middle of the pool table. This then bounces the ball into the cup and it bounces back to the pocket where you hit the first ball. When you know how to do trick shots in pool, you can really impress your friends in the local pool hall.