Learning how to do wrestling moves is a great way to improve your self-confidence, discipline and self-respect. Wrestling is also a great way to exercise and get into shape. Wrestling moves are difficult to do because they require both muscular strength and muscular endurance. There are many styles, techniques and maneuvers you can learn and by practicing and being open-minded to as many moves as you can, you will make yourself a well-rounded wrestler.
- Find a coach or a book in order to learn wrestling moves. If you are in high school, it is likely your school has a wrestling team. Join the team, go to all the workouts and you will soon learn a lot about wrestling. If you do not have access to a team or want to practice without one, buy a book and follow the diagrams. Technique is very important in wrestling, so be sure to follow the book’s instructions as closely as possible.
- Spend time every day trying to memorize what you have learned. The more time you spend attempting to solidify this newly learned knowledge, the quicker you will be able to advance and learn to do more wrestling moves. Some wrestling moves will require a lot of practice due to their difficulty and you should focus even more time memorizing these specific moves.
- Remember to practice the counters to wrestling moves. Learning how to counter moves can make all the difference in whether or not you win a match. Learning to do the wrestling moves is one thing, but sometimes the counters can be even trickier and more important to learn. Spend as much time practicing and memorizing them as well.
- Practice the wrestling moves you've learned. Practice the moves you have already learned in order to master the technique and skill necessary to do advanced wrestling moves. As you become more skilled, work your way up to intermediate and advanced wrestling moves.
- Have a positive attitude when practicing and learning wrestling moves. Believing in yourself and being confident will help you learn the moves quicker and can even help you to remember them better in the long term. Your coach will be more likely to spend extra time with you as well if you have a positive attitude and try your best at all times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.